King & Jones Logistics Ltd
118 Park Rd
Telephone: 0111 333 2222
Birmingham, 17 March 2011
Ms T. Smith
57 Queen Elizabeth Street
Dear Ms Smith,
Re.: Payment arrangement
With reference to our telephone conversation on [date], we would like to confirm the following:
- The claim acknowledged by you currently amounts to [amount] pounds.
- We are in agreement with your proposal (you do not have to pay additional charges)
- You will pay the outstanding amount in consecutive monthly instalments:
- The first instalment of minimum [amount] pounds will be made before [date]
- The second instalment of minimum [amount] pounds will be made before [date]
- The third instalment of minimum [amount] pounds will be made before [date]
- Payments must have been received in bank account [account no.], in the name of [name], stating [reference no.] by the due date, at the latest.
- If this payment arrangement is not followed exactly then the entire outstanding balance immediately becomes due.
Should any of the payments fail to be made we will pass the claim onto a debt recovery agency. The high recovery costs that will subsequently be applied are to be paid by you.
I trust we have provided you with sufficient information.
King & Jones Logistics Ltd.